Monday, June 23, 2008

Dirty Little Monkeys

Originally posted March 30, 2006...

So a buddy of mine recently hooked me up with a sitemeter for this blog so I could find out if anyone actually cared. As it turns out, at least 28 people have cared in the past week.

Very cool...until I found out what it was that drove a majority of them to my site. In the past, I have blogged about Pee Holes and The Shocker. While I was familiar with why The Shocker might cause some interest, I was a little confused by the Pee Hole constituency.

I couldn't understand why so many people were interested in what I considered to be a very benign topic...until I Googled "pee holes." HOLY SHIT! I couldn't believe some of the things I was reading, let alone the pictures that came along with them! The first link that popped up was for someone's "pee hole stretching story," and how they'd come to love the act of stretching out a considerably sensitive area.

Now, I consider myself pretty open-minded, but seriously people...you are REALLY whacked out if you're into this kind of stuff! What is it exactly that drives people to:
  1. Even think about how to achieve this kind of activity
  2. Not think to themselves...that would be pretty F-ed up
  3. Do it anyway
  4. Write about it and post it on the WORLD WIDE WEB?!?
Freedom of speech is not dead, ladies and gentlemen, and there's someone out there with a stretched out johnson to prove it!

No comments: