Monday, August 10, 2009

First, this note from our friends at WebMD:

Congratulations, Holly! You're 32 weeks pregnant! Your baby measures about 18.9 inches long from head to toe and weighs almost 4 pounds. It fills almost all the space in your uterus now. A layer of fat is forming under the thin, wrinkly skin. Baby's practicing opening his eyes and breathing. Most internal systems are well developed, but the lungs may still be immature.

We're getting closer and closer every day, and it seems like Tyler just keeps getting bigger and bigger. This note cracked me up because of the layer of fat that's forming under his "wrinkly skin." Makes me think of an old, fat person! :-)

Holly's doing great, and continues to amaze me with her perseverance. I don't know how you ladies do it...you're truly incredible! By now, I'd have been reduced to a quivering mass of jelly, and I'd be complaining nonstop.

Until next time...

No comments: