Tuesday, June 16, 2009

24-Week Update (It's late, I'm tired, and I can't think of a creative title!)

And now this note from our friends at WebMD:

Congratulations, Holly! You're 24 Weeks Pregnant. Your baby measures around 8.4 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 1.2 pounds. He is starting to produce white blood cells, an important component of blood that is responsible for combating disease and infection, and may respond to your touch or sounds. Your uterus is about 1.5 to 2 inches above your navel. Expect to gain about a pound per week this month. Tests for detecting gestational diabetes are given between now and 28 weeks.

I'm not sure if it's just because it's late (a little after midnight) or if I'm just insane, but the idea that Tyler can hear things going on around him is just awesome to me...and totally makes me think of Stewie Griffin's iPod commercial on Family Guy. :-)



No comments: