Friday, December 23, 2005

The Walking Farts

As I mentioned in my first posting to this new blog, my wife, Holly, is currently pregnant with our second son. Folks, if you've never had a pregnant lady around the house I strongly suggest you borrow one for a while...they're chock full of bizarre antics and strange biology.

A fine example of this occurred this morning when we were making the bed. I'm standing there minding my own business when from across the room comes the familiar trumpeting of butt blasters. Tyically this type of morning thunder is reserved for my own rump, so I enjoyed a nice bit of laughter at Holly's expense. What I did NOT expect, however, was for the fun to continue. As she moved into the bathroom to get ready for the day, the rump nuggets appeared to follow her every move. A lovely explosion emanated with every step, giving the very realistic impression that she was stepping on a flock of ducks as she went about her business. While the episode lasted only a few fleeting moments, the memories will surely last a lifetime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm totally going to give Holly shit about this next time I see her, right?